- Desperate Housewives
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Bachelor (judge if you must...)
- The Big Bang Theory
Four things that you are passionate about:
- making time for my family & friends
- my faith
- traveling, both abroad and in the states
- working towards the goals I have set for myself
Four words and phrases that you use a lot:
- haha/bahaha/lol (no matter if it's funny or not)
- Dear lord.
- I'm tired/I'm sleepy/I'm hungry, etc (I just realized I sound like a 4 year old)
Four things that you've learned from the past:
- It's never as bad as I think it is.
- Pushing issues under the rug does not make them go away.
- I'm young. I should stop pushing my life forward and enjoy being young.
- You can't please everyone, so stop trying.
Four places you would like to go:
- Hawaii (crossing off the list in May!)
Four things you did yesterday:
- Worked ALL DAY
- ate Pei Wei
- Watched Boy Meets World
- Drank only water all day (proud of myself!)
Four things you are looking forward to:
- Starting a new school and, thus, meeting all new people
- Cone Family Vacation 2011
- My Best Friend's Wedding :)
- Moving (I actually love the whole process... call me weird)
Four things that you love about Winter:
- Christmas... obviously.
- Snow (until I have to drive in it)
- Holiday beverages
- The feeling a new year brings... fresh start!
Tag four people to play along: