Monday, July 12, 2010

Just call me Ms. No Life

Once again, I have slacked on my blogging skills. There's really noting to catch up on though because I have only been doing one thing: STUDYING.
reading-but-not-studying

It consumes me day in and day out and it is basically all that I think about nowadays. I take the OAT on August 4th and I'm trying to cram my brain full of every equation and reaction that I possibly can. Needless to say, at 12:00 pm on August 4th I will either be one VERY HAPPY girl or one very depressed one. I just have so much riding on this test that I can't think about it or it freaks me out. Therefore, I don't think. I just study. You can just call me hermit for another 3 weeks. Hopefully, life will get a little more exciting after all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment