Friday, July 2, 2010

Let Freedom Ring

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

green-eco-friendly-fireworks














I'm a HUGE holiday person. As in, if I'm not observing the holiday that is to be celebrated, then I feel that something is wrong. That's why I am slightly depressed that I have no 4th plans. I want to be magically transported to the lake or to the beach where I can sit with my butt in the sand as I watch fireworks shoot up over the water. Is that just too much to ask?! I suppose so because here I am in Memphis with absolutely no plans. Sad Day. Maybe I will illegally buy myself some fireworks and shoot them off, eh? I kind of have a slight obsession with fireworks. They enchant me. Give me a sparkler or sit me in front of a firework show and I am mesmerized.... which is odd because I am terrified of fire. hmmm. Life's mysteries. Anywho, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment