Saturday, August 28, 2010

Endless Summer

Long time, no see!

My life has been kind of a whirlwind the past few weeks what with taking & passing the OAT (barely...but I did it!) and running around everywhere getting together transcripts & rec letters & writing essays and personal statements....whew! My brain has definitely been going full force lately. This afternoon I am submitting my application to several schools. I'm just so exicited and consumed with the idea that in a year's time, I could be living somewhere totally different than where I am now. I have lived my entire life in west tennessee, and I would LOVE to experience somewhere else for awhile. In the meantime, I am off for the next year without a single plan or agenda except for working four days a week. I know that I am not going to know what to do with myself. It's going to be sooo nice to read all the books & watch all the movies I've always meant to get around to. AND if anyone out there is bored, do not hesitate to call because I will obviously have no excuses to turn down a night out! Needless to say, I am pumped about my time off to clear my head and give my brain a little rest. Endless summer here I come.... :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment