Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stir Crazy

So... Two posts ago, you know how I was so excited about having nothing to do for a solid year? Yea, I'm over that...and it's only been one complete week. I am just not cut out for down time. I think everyone needs a little time off now & then... time to catch up on sleep and just relax for awhile. However, considering my "vacation" doesn't end, it's actually having the reverse effect on me. I'm actually kind of starting to feel useless & depressed. I know that sounds absolutely ridiculous. Why would anyone complain about free time?!? Only me, my friend...only me. However, I have always been the type of person who will whine your ear off about how busy & tired I am...but deep inside, I'm enjoying every bit of it. Working toward something & accomplishing things is what makes me thrive. In fact, I am happiest when I have a to-do list, and I can check things off. How bizarre, right? Now, if I made a to-do list, it would go something like this:

1. shower (optional)
2. watch two discs of Entourage
3. go to the gym
4. watch three discs of Entourage
5. Feed Fish
6. watch one disc of Entourage
7. Bed
Like, how Sad is that?? Therefore, I think I need a hobby. Sometime that I can work towards....but I'm just not sure what that can be. I wish my hobby could be traveling.... but that requires mucho money, and I'm not in the best position to be blowing that right now. Especially considering I just dropped no less than $500 on applicaion fees. So, here I am.... back to square one. My hobby should be staying at the gym for loooooong periods of time, but that just sounds like zero fun. I know I should be happy and enjoy my time off for I will definitely wish I had it later... blah, blah, blah. For now, though, I'm going CrAzY.

No comments:

Post a Comment