Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Happy Hump Day!


This past weekend, I ventured to Selmer to see my family and my high school friends. The majority of my friends are still in college/grad school & this just happened to be fall break for everyone, so it was a great reunion. I looooved high school. I had a really, tight-knit group of friends that literally did everything together. It's amazing that four years later we can still get together & pick up exactly where we left off.....
Everytime I leave Selmer after a weekend like I just had, I always end up reminiscing about the good ol' days when I had absolutely nothing to worry about besides some boy I liked or where to go after the football game on friday. Due to my reminiscing, I caught myself looking at some photos from high school and thought I would share....

The Boys - Senior Trip '06

My Cary..Love this kid!

Lindsay - high school best friend :)
Almost the whole crew... gotta love prom pics!

BFFs since age 2 and still going strong....Love Karen!

Hope everyone has a safe & spooky HaLLoWeeN weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment